Four (4) individual $5,000 scholarships ($20,000 total) are available to eligible Potomac Falls graduating senior athletes, trainers or managers for the 2018-2019 school year. The scholarships are intended to reward not only strong academic performance, but also the exceptional leadership, sportsmanship, conduct, and citizenship of our student athletes.
Key eligibility criteria include:
• PFHS graduating senior
• Athlete, Trainer or Manager
• Earned varsity letter in a PFHS sport
• 2.5 GPA or higher
• Parent/Guardian is a current PFHS Athletic Booster member. Deadline for receipt of Booster Club membership application and payment is Friday, March 15th. NO EXCEPTIONS.
• Accepted into a college, university or accredited trade school without a full scholarship
• Coach’s written recommendation
• Examples of exceptional leadership, sportsmanship, conduct and citizenship
Click on link for scholarship application: Potomac Falls Athletic Booster Scholarship Application 2018-2019 or pick up an application in the Potomac Falls Career Center. If there are any questions, please contact Gina Woodall at email@example.com.
Submit completed application, including coach’s recommendation, essay and copy of your college/university/trade school acceptance letter to the PFHS Career Center, Attn: Athletic Boosters. The deadline for application submission will be Friday, April 12, 2019.
We will be announcing the scholarship winners at the PFHS Senior Award Ceremony in June.