The Potomac Falls Athletic Booster Club is an all-volunteer organization that supports, encourages and advances the student athletes and athletic programs at Potomac Falls High School.
What We Do:
- Promote initiatives to improve PFHS athletic facilities and equipment
- Award scholarships to qualified student athletes
- Support the concession stands
- Host the PFHS Athletics Hall of Fame
- Conduct an Annual Tailgate for sponsors and special guests
We welcome you to join the Booster Club by filling out the membership form.
UPDATED MARCH 18, 2020:
SENIORS: Four $5,000 scholarships ($20,000 total) are available to eligible PFHS graduating senior athletes, trainers or managers for the 2019-2020 school year. The scholarships are intended to reward not only strong academic performance, but also the exceptional leadership, sportsmanship, and citizenship of our student athletes.
You must be a Booster Club Member by Friday, March 27th to apply. Scholarship applications (and coach recommendation letters) are due Friday, April 10, 2020 to firstname.lastname@example.org.