The Potomac Falls High School Athletic Boosters exist as a not-for-profit organization dedicated to supporting all Potomac Falls High School athletic programs through the provision of funds deemed essential to quality interscholastic athletics. Our aim is to enrich the high school educational experience while also enhancing the lives of our student athletes.
We assist our student athletes in three ways:
- Supporting, encouraging and advancing the athletic programs and related activities, thereby cultivating clean, wholesome school spirit, promoting good sportsmanship, and developing higher levels of character.
- Promotion of initiatives to improve facilities and equipment necessary to promote adequate athletic programs.
- Provision of scholarships to qualified candidates to offset the cost of continuing education.
We financially support the following:
- Scoreboards for all fields and the gym
- Weight room
- Stadium pressbox signage
- New equipment for concessions
- Field upgrades
- New fence for the baseball field
- Annual scholarship program
Visit our Initiatives page to learn more about our initiatives.