The Potomac Falls High School Athletic Boosters are awarding a total of $20,000 in scholarships in 2016. The scholarships are four (4) individual $5,000 scholarships awarded to eligible Potomac Falls graduating senior athletes for the 2015-2016 school year. The scholarships are intended to reward not only strong academic performance, but also the exceptional leadership, sportsmanship, conduct and citizenship of our student athletes.
Key eligibility criteria included:
- PFHS graduating senior
- Athlete, Trainer or Manager
- Earned varsity letter in PFHS sport
- 2.5 GPA or better
- Parent/Guardian is a current PFHS Athletic Booster member
- Accepted into a college, university or accredited trade school
- Coach’s written recommendation
- Examples of exceptional leadership, sportsmanship, conduct and citizenship
Click on link for scholarship application: PFHS Athletic Booster Scholarship Application 2015-2016
Submit completed application, including coach’s recommendation, essay and copy of your college/university/trade school acceptance letter to the PFHS Career Center, Attn: Athletic Boosters. The deadline for application submission will be April 15, 2016.
We will be announcing the scholarship winners at the PFHS Senior Award Ceremony in June. Please note: the deadline to become an Athletic Booster member for the 2017-2018 school year is March 16, 2018.